Contact Us

General Citizen Feedback | Code EnforcementParks | Police | Public Works | Planning and Development | Web Site

Have a question? Have an issue that needs our attention? Need help? The following online forms should help you get assistance.



Issues Covered

General City General Citizen Feedback, Comments or Questions General comments or questions
Public Records Request Form for requesting public records
Report Incidents of Bias/Discrimination/Hate Report any incident of bias/discrimination/hate
Planning and Development Code Enforcement Request for code enforcement
Contact Planning and Development Building, Zoning or Planning comments/questions/requests
Ask a Building Code Question Building code questions
Parks & Recreation Contact Parks General Inquiry
Facility Information
Classes (Note: to register for a class, click here!)
Room Rental
Other Feedback
Police Contact Police Compliment
General Request
Public Works Report a Problem Streets / Right-of-way
Report a Spill Stormwater
Potable Water
City Buildings & Facilities
Utility Billing Email Water and Sewer Bill
Snohomish PUD Snohomish PUD Contact
Olympic View
Water & Sewer
Olympic View Water & Sewer Contact