Coronavirus COVID-19

July 2021 Updates

The Governor has opened up all Washington counties to Phase 4 of the Roadmap to recovery.  In Snohomish County all people must wear masks in publicly accessible indoor spaces, whether vaccinated or not.

You can access Snohomish County COVID-19 case count information here. 

You can access vaccine-related information here

COVID and the Workplace: Excellent and informative blog from the Snohomish County Health District

Edmonds School District provides free flu shots: Here is information about scheduling

Snohomish County provides child care support: FAQs about the program:

Help for residents

  • Washington State had an Eviction Moratorium until September 30, so you can not be evicted for non-payment of rent.  The Governor enacted a "Bridge" program that provides a transition plan and rental assistance.  Details of that program may be found at the Attorney General's website
  • 211 is the community resource line for multiple resource needs. Please note, with so many people in need right now, it is taking 1-2 weeks to get a call back.
  • Edmonds Human Services Resource guide, please visit for a full list of resources, or call Human Services Program Manager, Mindy Woods @ (425) 563-8348.
  • St. Vincent de Paul, Holy Rosary Church: for financial assistance, food, motel vouchers and other resources, please go to or call (425) 778-3122
  • Domestic Violence help: Snohomish County Domestic Violence Services, or (425) 25-ABUSE
  • COVID-19 information and test sites: [email protected] or call (425) 339-5200
  • Edmonds Food Bank: or call (425) 778-5833
  • Senior Services:
  • Veteran's Services: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • Disability Services: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • College Student Services: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • Mental Health/Suicide help:, Snohomish County Crisis Line 1 (800) 584-3578, Crisis Text Line 741741, National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)
  • Housing Instability and Homelessness: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • Healthcare Workers/First Responders: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • Small Business Resources: please see the Human Services resource guide above
  • Currently, due to COVID-19 safety protocols, all shelters are at a limited capacity to provide safe distancing and protections for the staff and volunteers. For information, please visit:
  • YWCA Pathways for Women Homeless shelter for women and children: Currently the shelter is full with a 2-6 month wait list, but please call if you need help and would like to get on the list. (425) 774-9843
  • Showers/laundry access: Jean Kim Foundation Hygiene Center for unhoused people is open 7 days a week at (the old emissions center) 19726 64th Ave W, Lynnwood, 98036. The restrooms are accessible from 8am-8pm, and the showers are available from 10am-6pm.

Help with utilities

If you need assistance in paying your energy bill, the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) makes energy payment assistance available to residents of Washington through a network of community action agencies and local municipalities.

  • Visit the state Department of Commerce's LIHEAP page for information on how to apply.
  • Puget Sound Energy has an energy assistance program to help residential income qualified customers.
  • Snohomish County PUD has launched the Community Support Plan to help residential and small business customers struggling to pay their electric and water bills.

Best site for just about everything!

This Snohomish County site is a fantastic clearinghouse for community support like where to get food, data like where and how many COVID cases we have each day, and opportunities to do even just a little bit to make someone else's life a bit better.

IRS Tax Credit for COVID

The IRS is opening up a series of tax cedits for both employers and employees. Information is on the website. Here's a quick infographic to see if you are eligible.

Also, if you took advances on your retirement fund to pay for expenses during COVID, you are eligible for tax credits. Here's a news release with more details.

Assistance and Information for Businesses

If you are a business owner, we have a dedicated page for you

Parks information

The following additional Parks and Rec facilities are open, with restrictions:

  • The Dog Park
  • The Skate Park
  • Outdoor sports courts, including
    • Tennis/pickleball courts
    • Basketball courts
    • Petanque
    • Sand Volleyball

For detailed information about Edmonds Parks, Facilities and Programs, check out the Parks page

Other questions

Where can I get tested?

This Sonohomish County Health District page has detailed information about locations, drive-thrus, symptoms, and appointments. It is updated frequently.

I have a question that isn't answered here.
Please contact us via the community liaison portal.

  • Updated information from Snohomish Health District can be found on their blog here

Other Snohomish Health District Information:

General Information

Frequently Asked Questions


Schools & Childcare Providers

Healthcare Providers


Elder Care

Community Organizations

People with COVID-19

Case Count Information

Reporting Violations of the Governor's Proclamation

Information provided by Snohomish Health District WWW.SNOHD.ORG

More information


Permitting Information
Questions about permits and the permitting process can be found on this page, which is regularly updated. You may also call Development Service at 425.771.0220.